Heal Rotations are a specialty group composed of healing bot members and healable target mobs.
Once a heal rotation is made active, its pseudo-AI will augment a healing member's AI to determine when they should perform healing tasks.
The original heal rotation code was less sophisticated and was incorporated into the bot class itself.
The new heal rotation code is a stand-alone class that has many options and adjustable behavior.
As a result of the system change, it may have issues that need to be worked out..many of the features are experimental.
Please post any issues at http://www.eqemulator.org/forums/index.php.
§Heal Rotation Commands
^healrotation - Lists the available bot heal rotation [subcommands] ^healrotationadaptivetargeting - Enables or disables adaptive targeting within the heal rotation instance ^healrotationaddmember - Adds a bot to a heal rotation instance ^healrotationaddtarget - Adds target to a heal rotation instance ^healrotationadjustcritical - Adjusts the critial HP limit of the heal rotation instance's Class Armor Type criteria ^healrotationadjustsafe - Adjusts the safe HP limit of the heal rotation instance's Class Armor Type criteria ^healrotationcastingoverride - Enables or disables casting overrides within the heal rotation instance ^healrotationchangeinterval - Changes casting interval between members within the heal rotation instance ^healrotationclearhot - Clears the HOT of a heal rotation instance ^healrotationcleartargets - Removes all targets from a heal rotation instance ^healrotationcreate - Creates a bot heal rotation instance and designates a leader ^healrotationdelete - Deletes a bot heal rotation entry by leader ^healrotationfastheals - Enables or disables fast heals within the heal rotation instance ^healrotationlist - Reports heal rotation instance(s) information ^healrotationremovemember - Removes a bot from a heal rotation instance ^healrotationremovetarget - Removes target from a heal rotations instance ^healrotationresetlimits - Resets all Class Armor Type HP limit criteria in a heal rotation to its default value ^healrotationsave - Saves a bot heal rotation entry by leader ^healrotationsethot - Sets the HOT in a heal rotation instance ^healrotationstart - Starts a heal rotation ^healrotationstop - Stops a heal rotation
All heal rotation commands that require a target for use refer to the healing bot member for determining heal rotation selection.
A member of one heal rotation can be a target in its own or different one..but, not multiple heal rotations.
§Heal Rotation Options
- The time in seconds between caster promptings of healers in the member pool
- Assuming that all casters are capable of healing in a given cycle, the time for a complete healing cycle would be #_of_hr_members x interval_in_seconds (6 members, 5-second interval = 30 second cycle)
- The healing cycle is not penalized for a caster's inability to cast. In this case, the caster is simply 'skipped' and the next caster is prompted until all casters have been cleared from the cycle
- If no casters are available for a given cycle (or remainer of,) then the cycle pool remains empty for the remainder of the interval and a new cycle is started upon its elapsing
- When enabled, only spells with a casting time of less than or equal to a specified time will be selected for use
- The current time requirement is 2 seconds or less
- Casting override will interrupt any AI spell, even healing, that are being cast by the healing member when it is prompted for cycle casting
- A special heal rotation casting flag is set for any member that successfully casts for the heal rotation so that it may not be interrupted
§Heal Rotation Options - Reactive
- There are two modes of reactive healing: Standard and Adaptive Targeting
- Standard mode has very basic criteria for determining a 'healable' target: Tank (as marked by group,) then Healer, and finally, Everyone
- Adaptive Targeting mode uses more advanced criteria for selecting a target:
- Heal Frequency: Average heal recurrence rate for a given time period - good for finding hr targets that have grabbed hate away from a tank
- Heal Count: Highest heal count for a given time period - backup for Heal Frequency
- Tank: Lowest health of marked tanks
- Healer: Lowest health of healers
- Critical by Armor Type: Sorted as less or equal to 'critical' health percentage by armor type, then by ascending armor type
- Extended Heal Frequency: Average heal recurrence rate for a given time period, plus occurrences from the previous time period
- Extended Heal Count: Highest heal count for a given time period, plus the count from the previous time period
- Wounded by Armor Type: Sorted as less than 'safe' health percentage by armor type, then by ascending armor type
- Lowest Health Percentage: Sorted by lowest health percentage, no additional criteria
- Specific armor types only play a role in Adaptive Targeting as Standard is limited to 'Base'-only
§Heal Rotation Options - Proactive
§HOT (Heal Override Target)
- The HOT is a singular target that you can designate from the target pool for focused healing
- Once set, all reactive criteria are ignored and the target will be healed on interval timing - regardless of current health
- Clearing the HOT reverts the heal rotation back to its reactive healing state
- If saved, the heal rotation entry does not include the HOT target or state
§Creating a Heal Rotation
>) ^healrotationcreate ([creator_name]) ([interval=5: 1-30(seconds)] [fastheals=off: on | off] [adaptivetargeting=off: on | off] [castingoverride=off: on | off])
- ^healrotationcreate - Creates a Heal Rotation with the selected bot as its creator using the default settings (interval of 5 seconds, fast heals off, adaptive targeting off, casting override off)
- ^healrotationcreate Jojo 3 off on on - Creates a Heal Rotation with 'Jojo' as its creator using the provided settings (interval of 3 seconds, fast heals off, adaptive targeting on, casting override on)
If you have previously used ^healrotationsave on the 'creator' bot, the settings will automatically load when this command is issued. (See Saving a Heal Rotation)
§Saving a Heal Rotation
§Deleting a Heal Rotation
§Adding Heal Rotation Pool Members
usage: (<target_member>) ^healrotationaddmember [new_member_name] ([member_name])
- ^healrotationaddmember Jojo - Adds healer bot 'Jojo' to selected member bot's heal rotation
- ^healrotationaddmember Jojo Bozo - Adds healer bot 'Jojo' to heal rotation of member bot 'Bozo'
You can adjust the maximum size of the member pool by changing the rule 'Bots:HealRotationMaxMembers' - current default is 24.
§Removing Heal Rotation Pool Members
usage: (<target_member>) ^healrotationremovemember ([member_name])
- ^healrotationremovemember - Removes selected healer bot from their heal rotation
- ^healrotationremovemember Jojo - Removes healer bot 'Jojo' from its heal rotation
Removing the last member from a heal rotation, (whether through command use, by camping, or any other means,) will also clear the target pool and consume the heal rotation instance.
§Adding Heal Rotation Pool Targets
usage: (<target_member>) ^healrotationaddtarget [heal_target_name] ([member_name])
- ^healrotationaddtarget Meatshield - Adds target mob 'Meatshield' to selected member bot's heal rotation
- ^healrotationaddtarget Meatshield Bozo - Adds target mob 'Meatshield' to heal rotation of member bot 'Bozo'
You can adjust the maximum size of the target pool by changing the rule 'Bots:HealRotationMaxTargets' - current default is 12.
§Removing Heal Rotation Pool Targets
usage: (<target_member>) ^healrotationremovetarget [heal_target_name] ([member_name])
- ^healrotationremovetarget Meatshield - Removes target mob 'Meatshield' from selected member bot's heal rotation
- ^healrotationremovetarget Meatshield Bozo - Removes target mob 'Meatshield' from heal rotation of member bot 'Bozo'
§Starting a Heal Rotation
§Stopping a Heal Rotation
§Setting a HOT
§Clearing a HOT
§Showing Current Stats of a Heal Rotation