Below is a complete table list of the EQEmu database, reflecting standard Project EQ
- aa_actions - Defines what each active AA does (cast a spell, recast timer, etc).
- aa_effects - Defines what each passive AA does (stat modifiers, etc).
- altadv_vars - This defines all of the Alternate Advancement skills available in-game.
- character - Holds the main data for each character created on the world server.
- character_backup - Holds periodic backups of character profiles. These backups can be restored or listed using the #charbackup command in-game.
- char_create_combinations - Holds race/class combinations.
- char_create_point_allocations - Holds stat allocations used upon character creation.
- account - Keeps a record of all user login accounts who have ever logged onto your server. Unless you've customized the worldserver settings, a new account will have a record for its info created here the first time that account connects to your world server.
- account_rewards - Keeps a record of all rewards claimed by a user.
- start_zones - Where a new player zones in after they have been created and it also where they are initially bound. You can specify different points based on race, deity, or class.
- titles - Where player titles are stored, all of that type of data is there.
- graveyard - Holds corpse infomation.
- starting_items - What items the player starts with.
§Doors, Objects and Ground Spawns
- doors - A list of all the doors in the game. "Doors" in this sense not only mean the traditional doors in the buildings/dungeons that you'll open or close. They are also objects such as zone teleport objects (like the PoK books), elevators (like the Kelethin lifts), and certain decorative objects (like the Plane of Tranquility windmill blades or those glowing rotating globes in Ak`Anon)
- object - Objects like Forges are stored here.
- ground_spawns - Items that spawn on the ground are stored here.
- guild_members - Keeps a record of guilds' members.
- guild_ranks - The rank specifications for guilds. New in 0.6.6.
- guild_relations - This specifies the war/peace/alliance relationship between guilds. New in 0.6.6.
- guilds - A list of all the player guilds that have been created on the world server.
- lootdrop - Used for storing names and IDs of lootdrops.
- lootdrop_entries - Used for storing what items can dropped by an NPC. Also defines the chance the item is dropped and if the NPC uses it (for weapons, etc).
- loottable - Used for storing names and IDs of lootables, it also determines how much coin is dropped by an NPC.
- loottable_entries - Used for storing loottable lootdrop information such as probability.
§Base Data (What a NPC Looks Like)
- npc_types - This defines an NPC. It contains information about its stats, loot table, merchant list (if any), and what it looks like.This defines an NPC. It contains information about its stats, loot table, merchant list (if any), and what it looks like.
- npc_types_tint - Defines a table of definitions that basically allows you to make an armor dye set that uses an ID as a key, that ID can be used on NPC's in the column 'armortint_id' in the npc_types table
§Spells and Emotes
- npc_emotes - Contains a list of emotes that NPC use, keyed with an ID, that ID is tied to the column 'emoteid` in the npc_types table
- npc_spells - Contains NPC Spell Lists that are keyed with an ID, that ID is tied to the column 'npc_spells_id' in the npc_types table
- npc_spells_entries - Entries in this table represent entries in spell sets defined in npc_spells. The spells in this list (and potentially a single parent list) will be loaded at spawn time, and sorted by increasing priority. Basically, the lowest priority value spell will always be chosen over a higher priority value spell. There is no guaruntee which spell will be chosen if two of the same type of spell are set at the same priority, but only one will be used (currently).
- npc_spells_effects - Contains NPC Spells Effects Lists that are keyed with an ID, and the ID is tired to column 'npc_spells_effects_id' in the npc_types table
- npc spells effects entries - Entries in this table represent Spell Effect sets as defined in npc_spells_effects. These spell effects list (and potentially a single parent list) will be loaded at spawn time and provide the bonuses directly to the NPC.
§Pathing Data and Grids
- grid - A list of paths that NPC's in a particular zone can walkA list of paths that NPC's in a particular zone can walk
- grid_entries - The individual waypoints in each NPC pathing grid.The individual waypoints in each NPC pathing grid.
- faction_list - This is a master list of all the primary factions available in the game. This keeps a record of the factions available in the game, and as well it contains a base faction entry and race/class/deity-specific modifiers to control how an NPC on the faction should perceive other players by default.
- faction_values - Keeps track of the faction hits the players have incurred. Each faction hit adds or subtracts from the value for that player/faction combo. The value from here is used along with the `faction_list` modifiers to determine the NPC's effective bias against a player.
- spawn2 - The actual spawn points or location where a spawn group can spawnThe actual spawn points or location where a spawn group can spawn
- spawn_conditions - Used along with the spawn_events table for creating spawn events, such as day and night single or groups of npc spawns.
- spawn_events - Used along with the spawn_conditions table for creating spawn events, such as day and night single or groups of npc spawns.
- horses - Data pertaining to horses.
- instance_list - Defines instances, what zone they reside in, what version, their duration, etc. They can be manually and statically created in here or you can simply generate them dynamically using Perl see HERE.
- instance_list_player - Tracks Instances ID's that are tied to players. If a player has a membership to an instance they will be in this table.
- activities - Contains task activity templates used in the task system.
- goallists - 'This table is used by both the activities and tasks table. It simply contains lists of numbers that are interpreted by the Task System as a list of NPCTypeIDs to kill, a list of items to loot, or a list of items to give as a task reward, depending upon the context in which the listid appears.'
- proximities - 'This allows the Task System to use proximities for Explore activities without the requirement to use the Perl quest system. It requires this feature to be enabled in the Rules system.'
- tasks - Defines a list of all tasks in the task system, it simply has only a record of the task itself, not the activities
- tasksets - Stores task sets that are used together in a chain
- adventure_details - Keeps a record of adventures created for users, including details such as the count of items inside it, when the adventure expires, etc..
- adventure_members - Contains a link of character_.id and adventure_template.id lists currently active.
- adventure_template - Contains a list of all adventure templates used in the adventure system.
- adventure_template_entry - Groups together adventure_template.id to a unique number that can then be reference by npc_type.adventure_template_id.
- adventure_template_entry_flavor - This contains introduction messages for various adventure merchants categorized by adventure_template_entry.id
- adventure_stats - Keeps a record of wins/losses/points earned for the adventure system.
§Items and Alternate Currencies
- alternate_currency - Contains a list of all of the alternative currencies available for all clients (What shows up in the Inventory - Alternate Currency tab)
- Items - A master list of all items that might be available in the game. All loot and equipment.
- books - A complete list of all the books and notes that you can read in the game -- that is, when you place an book or note in your inventory and right click it, a window opens that shows the text of the book or note.
- spell_globals - Stores quest globals that are required for the spell to be scribed.
- spells_new - Stores all spell information.
- fear_hints - Although the table is still included with the database, it doesn't contain any information. Possibly obsolete or never implemented
- forage - A list of what items can be foraged in which zones, as well as the minimum forage skill required to get the item
- tradeskill_recipe - Overall defines the tradeskills recipes.Overall defines the tradeskills recipes.
- tradeskill_recipe_entries - The actual recipe, including components, container(s) needed, and item(s) returned on success or failure.
- eventlog - A log of significant events that happened with a player. The 'loglevel' variable (see the `variables` table) determines which events, if any, are logged to this table. This can be useful in either tracing an item that might have been lost due to a bug, or tracking a hack/scam attempt.
- hackers - Keeps a record of attempts by players to trick their EQ client into thinking their GM flag is on so that they may use certain slash-commands normally available only to GM's and Guides. When the server receives a request to perform one of the GM-only slash commands and that player doesn't have at least a certain GM Status Level, the command is refused by the server and the attempt logged here.
§Rules and Definitions
- level_exp_mods - This table serves as a multiplier table, to turn this table on you must have rules_values rule 'Zone:LevelBasedEXPMods' set to true in order for this table to kick into gear. This gives you alot of power in being able to set experience difficulty in percentages per level. Designed by Akkadius
- class_skill - For each class, a list of the minimum levels required to achieve before training in the trainable skills. Set a particular skill to a level higher than the maximum attainable level for your server if the class shouldn't be able to train that skill.
- commands - Defines the minimum account status to use each command (#zone, #summonitem, etc).
- races - A list of races, this is more for PEQ Editor than anything
- saylink - Table that keeps all saylinks in here for caching purposes, not sure how useful that really is
- skill_caps - This table holds defintions for all skills and their caps for each class, level and their respective cap for each skill. You can modify this and export it via tools in the source export_client_files.exe and import_client_files.exe (More related to spells/skills) and other such items
- traps - This table is responsible for the traps (Obviously) what zone they reside in, version, x-y-z positioning on the map, chance they go off, radius, effect, particle effect that goes off and what message you should see. It's all in there.
- tributes - Contains Tribute data